Golden Words : Thank You and Sorry

Tuesday, 17th April was Kimaya's birthday.  You went to the party with Aditya.  On wednesday Nisha aunty mentioned that you behaved very nicely in the party and she was very happy with you because you were the only child to have thanked Anitha (Kimaya's mother) after the party.  All the children walked off after having their snacks and return gifts but you said Thank you and then left. 

I felt so nice to hear this.  It was such a proud moment for me.  I look forward to many more such moments.  I am sure every parent would agree that when others praise your children you are on cloud 9.  Atleast I was. 

One thing even I appreciate in you is the way you say Sorry and thank you. You say them very easily and when its others turn you insist.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Independence Day

Water Animal

Monaco biscuit toppings - First delicacy by Dhriti