Janmasthami is over. .. Independence day is here. Event to be dressed as a freedom fighter and say 4 lines. We decided on Sarojini Naidu and dressed you up in the saree. The saree was brought last year during Independence day for your Jhansi Lakshmi Bhai role. The saree draped perfectly this year. I had thought you 4 lines "My name is Dhriti Gajjala My role is Sarojini Naidu I write poems I love you India Jai Hind" All the rehearsals were perfect but then you did not say anything in the school. I don't know why? anyways i am very happy the way your costume turned out.
Yesterday was Raksha Bhandan. It was your day and you completely ruled over it. Started with your favourite breakfast (poori sriknth). Karan and Aditya were also super excited. You had already told them what gift you wanted (Barbie Doll set). You went with Karan and brought your gift. Though it was intact only for 30mins. Today morning i saw the whole set in pieces and it was like a zigzaw puzzle for me fixing up all the broken limbs and parts of the cycle. The pre-rakhi session in school was a good learning for you as you were well prepared for the actual event. You knew that it was tilak, rakhi and aarthi :) oopss forgot Cadbury's GEMS was also a part of your gift.
Comments