July 2013

As we continued the momentum of June... July brought in surprise. You were sent a report card for your performance from April - July. I never knew it existed for STD 1. Find a copy of it here. Your performance was not bad but when you were explained what the grades ment you promised dad to score maximum O's next time around and will work very hard for it. I was impressed. You really started working towards your grades.
I also got the news from my office that there is a travel planned to london for a week to attend a training. I am thinking of taking you and dad along. It will be fun. Before anything else i got your passport renew which was due to expired this month.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Independence Day

Water Animal

Monaco biscuit toppings - First delicacy by Dhriti