Recitation Event - 12 Sep 2012

Tomorrow is Recitation event in the school.  The rules are to recite an English Poem / rhyme out side the syllabus.  I searched the net for a nice poem but was not happy so finally wrote one small poem myself.  The poem is

I am a little girl growing up too fast
Never saw a butterfly, Never saw a dew-drop
I am a little girl growing up too fast
Never smelled a flower, Never smelled the mud
I am a little girl growing up too fast
Never tasted honey, Never tasted curd
I am a little girl growing up too fast
Never touched a pebble, Never touched a feather
I am a little girl growing up too fast
Turning pages of my book to feel it all

You have learnt only 1/2 the poem.  Very nervous but you are really practicising so happy whatever be the result.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Independence Day

Water Animal

Monaco biscuit toppings - First delicacy by Dhriti