Sr KG started

It still feels like yesterday where I am lying in the hospital bed and a senior nurse watches a baby far away in a cradle and looks at me to say... "Big Baby".  First compliment even before i saw you properly.  I was so happy.  All my pain had vanished.

Today close to your 5th birthday you have started going to Senior KG.  Lots of home work and the little time i get with you makes me feel the two of us only meet up to do homework and getting ready for school.  I do try to give in more on weekends but really feel guilty.

With just a week left for the birthday, You and I are the most excited ones.  I am on the planning side as I want a perfectly planned, beautiful birthday party for you. You more on the party itself.  Hope it all goes well.

Will update on the party as it goes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Independence Day

Water Animal

Monaco biscuit toppings - First delicacy by Dhriti